Sanil NamboodiripadHead - Asset Management / O&M
Sterlite Grid Power Ventures Ltd
- How targeted is your maintenance plan, and how focused is it on addressing the most likely sources of failure?
- Lessons learnt from risk-based maintenance for laser-focused attention on the most vulnerable parts of a plant
- Is your time spent on inspection and scheduled maintenance well-invested?
- Eliminating unnecessary paperwork and streamlining MRO processes for time-efficient, cost-effective maintenance
1:30 PM [Case Study] Evading Failure Multiple Times a Year with a Customised Early Warning Predictive System Built to Suit In-House Needs
· When no single solution seemed to fit: Experience-sharing from a journey in customising not 1 but 3 data solutions, to build a bespoke diagnostic data analysis system
· How effective has this been for ensuring maximum reliability of our power supply from generation to transmission?
· Critical priorities in project management and addressing issues in integrating physical and software elements
· What are ongoing technical needs in maintaining data storage, analysis and reporting alerts, and what are the long-term cost-savings?
· Lessons in hindsight: ways to shorten the implemention and software development period